DO NOT DO THIS TRACTION STRETCH WITHOUT DOCTORS ORDERS. & SHOULD NEVER BE DONE WITH SHOULDER PROBLEMS OR WHILE IN AN ACUTE STAGE OF INJURY. You can Really Piss Off a Fresh Injury or Exacerbation of an Old Injury by Stretching Too Soon.
1. Find a Surface so that You Can Still Touch the Floor in
this Position. This is Very Important When You Are Returning to Weight
Bearing (standing Position.).
2. With your Fingers Pointed Behind You and Your Elbows in a Locked Position.
3. First, Relax Your Low Back as You Transfer the Weight of Your Body on to Your Arms.
4. Slowly Lean Forward, Keeping Your low Back Relaxed & Feeling the Stretch.
5. Initially, Hold the Stretch for 8 seconds Then Slowly Return to the Rest/Beginning Position for 4 seconds.
6. Repeat, Only 3 Times in a Session in the Beginning, Working up to 30 Seconds On & 15 seconds Off, Over the Course of 3-4 Weeks.
7. When Returning to a Standing - Weight Bearing Position, DO SO VERY SLOWLY, Trust Me on This One.
Copyright © 1996- DrBackman.com
Chiropractic ® - All